Who is Warren Buffett? That is a good question so watch out for the answer.
Warren Edward Buffett is an American business tycoon. He served as the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, an American multinational conglomerate holding company with headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. Buffett is considered one of the most successful investors in the world over. His net worth, as of November 1, 2018 is put at $84.4 billion, making him the third-wealthiest person in the world.
Here under are some of his top 7 quotes based on what experience has rewarded him. Keep these quotes for the memories.
- “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
- “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
- “It’s only when the tide goes out that you discover who’s been swimming naked.”
- “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
- “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
- “In the business world, the review mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”
Those are top 7 quotes of .